Want to win a PlayStation Schools’ Cup football, signed by Arsenal and Wales star Aaron Ramsey?
The midfield maestro signed one of this season’s official PlayStation Schools’ Cup footballs for us at our recent Tie of the Round in St Albans, and now you could win this exclusive prize.
— PlayStation Schools (@PSSchoolsCup) November 25, 2014
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of PlayStation, the English Schools’ FA, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with the PlayStation Schools’ Cup. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
- The promotion starts and entries can be made from 4.30pm on Tuesday 25 November 2014. The closing date for entries is 9am on Friday 28 November 2014.
- One winner will be selected to win a PlayStation Schools’ Cup football, signed by Aaron Ramsey.
- To participate, you (hereinafter “You” or the “Participant”) need to enter the Competition via Twitter. To enter, you must follow the @PSSchoolsCup Twitter handle and retweet the relevant competition message.
- The winning entry will be selected from all the approved entries received during the competition period. The winner will be notified by public message on Twitter and then private message on Twitter within 24 hours of the prize draw being made. The winner will have 24 hours in which to confirm acceptance of the prize. After this period of time the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed for the daily prize.
- Once the prize has been successfully claimed, we will post the signed ball to the confirmed postal address supplied via Twitter.
- PlayStation does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Competition is without any obligation to make a purchase for entry; there is no entry fee.
- Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winners will be published.
- Winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the Web-site for whatever reason.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.